Sunday, January 7, 2024

Yesterday

Yesterday was Epiphany.  Liturgically when the Magi found their way to the Christ child. 

Yesterday was when my mother found her way home.  

Friday night, my sister told me that Mom had lost consiousness, and she couldn't wake her, so called the ambulance.  She was taken to their local hospital, and they discovered she'd had a massive brain bleed.  She passed at 3:30 a.m. Saturday morning, never having woke up.  

It was fast, and hopefully painless.  Which was more than I'd hoped for.  

I'm going to miss her so much.

4 comments:

  1. Words don't describe what you feel. May God lessen your grief, and give you peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences on your loss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for you and the family. Know that she is gone to a better place and is no longer in pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys. It's been a rough week. Tomorrow's her funeral.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.