Thursday, April 3, 2014

...and done.

I just finished the children's book I promised to a little girl I'm acquainted with.  I'll be working it through the publication process soon.  It looks to be about 69 pgs, or about 10,000 words. 

In the meantime, I'm back to working on Pendragon Resurgent's revision (and adding an epilogue, most likely).  After I finish that, I'll send it to beta readers and post the cover blurb for the rest of you (probably next week, or the week after).  Then I'll post the inside the cover teaser, and post the sample the week before I publish it. 

I'm probably going to go ahead and do the guide to the gods for the Modern Gods books in a novella format for Kindle (priced at $0.99, and put up for free as often as I can get away with it, for as long as I can).  I'm thinkin' this is going to be told by the bartender. 

I've been productive, today, and I'm not done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.