Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Personal. Not ranting.

I admit I'm revealing a bit more about who I am than I typically do on this blog, but I've had requests for baby pictures. Here are a couple of my son in the NICU in the Midwestern town hospital he was born in. I won't post more pictures of him than this on the blog, but you can e-mail me if you'd like to see more.


Thank you for the good wishes. He is a healthy baby for being eight weeks premature, and I'm sure he'll continue to progress rapidly. Keep my small family in your kind thoughts and prayers.



I'll get back to my usual format, but with a slightly reduced production rate, as soon as I can. In the meantime, I've got other, more important, things to worry about than the greater world around me.

7 comments:

  1. Hmm. That should have said "handsome".

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you, and your son - and congratulations! Can't wait to read about the little guy's progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, and welcome, cute little fella, from one October baby to another. (I was early, too.)

    Your priorities are totally understandable, Mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute makes you want to scoop him up and rock him all night long. Give him lots of kisses from his adoptive family members. See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! What a wondrous joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats again! We had a six-week premie and a four-week premie and our last one was just on time, yet they all had to spend time in the NICU. I understand how stressful that can be. I pray for this to be quick and easy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.