Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Way to admit it, dipshit.

"I plead the fifth" is exactly the same as "I did it, but you can't make me admit that I did."  The American people know that.  And the American people aren't happy. 

There's a bit in Frank Herbert's Dune where the Emperor admits that his elite troops can take on any of the great houses, but he cannot do it openly lest all of the rest gang up on him and take him down. 

The IRS has just attempted to take down House Atredes, and were exposed in so doing.  What are we going to do about it?

2 comments:

  1. I just find it hypocritical that after trashing the rest of the first 10 Amendments including the 5th over the last decade, they now invoke it to protect themselves.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.