Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hard at work, or hardly working?

I graded my last revision.  I've downloaded my grades.  I plan to turn in my grades tomorrow morning.

Last night, I finished one short story for the next Modern Gods book.  This afternoon, I finished another one.  I've got a third one up and ready to go.

My house, on the other hand, is a total disaster.  The stuff I'd put away in the bottom cabinets has to all go back into the hall bathroom--carefully, so I don't block the sink for getting drinks, or for the kids to brush their teeth.  My living room is even worse, thanks to Hurricane Imp and Hurricane Pixie.  Oh, and thanks to the 3'x2.5'x1' box of sink that will need to be installed with the counter top. 

So, I'm trying to decide what I need to be doing next.

Fuck it.  I'm going to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.