Friday, May 10, 2013

FFOT:Huhwhat?

Carol Abar divorced the husband that was repeatedly raping her daughter.  She married the sonofabitch when her daughter was nine, and he started raping her then, and didn't stop until the girl moved out, and finally got the courage to tell her mother. 

And after she kicked the fucker to the curb, a fucking California judge fucking forced the woman to fucking pay alimony to her daughter's rapist. 

Not just no, but fuck no.  What the fucking fuck is fucking wrong with California???  So fucking what if she fucking makes more money than he does?  So fucking what if he never hit her?  He fucking raped her daughter.  Speaking as a mother, I assert that he fucking did more harm to her by fucking raping her daughter than he ever could have by laying one of his hands on her. 

That California judge can fuck the fucking fuck off.  So can Ed Abar, the fucking baby raping cuntdrip twatwaffle who's suing for the alimony payments to resume now that he's out of prison for raping his wife's daughter

Honestly, if I were Carol, I'd change my name back to my maiden name, and confront this man in a castle doctrine state, and shoot him when he physically attacks. 

6 comments:

  1. California just fucking sucks all the way around. You couldn't pay me enough to even visit there. I'm hoping that one day it will just slide into the Pacific and sink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep hoping that the sane people stuck there will end up in charge.

      Delete
  2. The judge that made that decision should be fired. And the child rapist should be in prison forever, washing the "skid marks" out of other prisoners' underwear.

    My FO? Lazy takers, people who expect other people to carry them. And students who call up after grades have been submitted wanting to know if there's "anything they can do" to raise their grade. You know what, honey? NO. NO THERE ISN'T. Enjoy retaking the class. I hope it's not with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got one of those. She tried turning her paper in on the last day, saying that she thought it was a group paper, and that she didn't have to turn one in, and was there anything she could do?

      Um...no.

      Delete
  3. Screw it, I'd kill him anyway. Life in prison in CA? You'll be out in 7 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless you're white and the person you kill is a minority. As I infer is the case for this poor woman.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.