Friday, May 10, 2013

Disrespect.

I cannot think of any other word to describe a government who even permits an enemy to spit on the bodies of our soldiers, much less asks them to.

Of course an Islamic cleric is an enemy.  It doesn't matter where it is, where he hails from, or whether he serves in the US military or not--he is Muslim, and he is an enemy.  I'm pretty sure Ft. Hood's soldiers would agree with me.

Asking an Imam to pray over soldiers fallen in the line of duty is asking the enemy to spit on our troops.  And that displays a troubling disrespect on the part of our government.

I'd be sickened, but right now, it's making me far too sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.