Friday, May 3, 2013

FFOT: I got nothin'.

My book is well on its way (though, if CreateSpace hadn't messed up the pagination in the Table of Contents the first time, it'd be available now).  Semester is done, and all I'll have to do today is grade revisions and turn in final grades Sunday night or Monday morning, leaving me free until August 19.  I seriously have no complaints about that.

I'm tired of bitching about my kitchen.  The counter top should be in and installed in two weeks, as should the drawer/door pulls that the salesprick forgot to order when he forgot to order the counter top.  So, I'm done bitching about that until the end of May (if it's not done by then). 

Well...snow.  Snow in May.  That can fuck off.  As can having to walk the dog in the snow. (Although, seeing a squirrel slip on an icy patch on a tree trunk and faceplant in a patch of snow at the bottom of the tree was epic funny).

If you have anything that's fucked up your week, let off steam in the comments--use whatever language feels appropriate.  That's what these posts are here for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.