Thursday, May 9, 2013

So...

I've gotten reports from a couple of Pendragon readers: Larry left a comment over at TinCan Assassin's blog saying he liked it, and DaddyBear left a comment over at The Godshead Tavern saying that I owe him a good night's sleep because he couldn't put it down.

(TinCan Assassin said the same when he read it for me three drafts ago.)

I'm glad that the reports I've heard have all been positive.  Would one of you guys that have read the book leave me a review on Amazon?

Thanks for reading!

Edited to add links.  Note to self: don't hit post before adding links, and I shouldn't blog before coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.