Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Excitement is...

...watching copies of the books I've worked so hard on actually selling.  The Godshead came fast and easy--I've enjoyed watching it sell, and enjoyed knowing that people have enjoyed it.  The Last Pendragon took a lot longer--four years for the first draft, rather than about five months, total--but part of that was because of how I wound up hitting a wall because I tried to take the book in a direction it didn't want to go.  I'm also very proud of my first book, Survivors, mostly because it shows how I refused to let someone else's actions knock me down and keep me there.

I'm still a very new author, and I know I have a long way to go before I can call myself a successI also know that, no matter how long it takes, I will keep trying and I will get there eventually. 

Again, thanks to all of my readers who've bought copies of one or more of my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.