Thursday, September 20, 2012

Mornings suck.

I've been up since 7:00, when the pixie decided it was time to get up.  Imp was up by 7:15.  Pup needed out about that time.  It's been hectic, since.  I've been able to sit and write a sentence or two about once every half-hour, or so, between corralling kids and getting the pup out before she piddles on the floor...

I've just finished my first cup of coffee, one that I poured about 7:30.  I have more in the pot, but haven't had a chance to go get more. 

I love the kids and pets, but I wish they hit top speed a little later in the day.  You know, after I've had a chance to wake up and get at least one cup of coffee down, and maybe something to eat. 

At least my papers are graded (except the one that tried to turn in the first draft that was due Monday today--that one has a big fat zero that isn't going to be changed).  The rest should take me about two or three hours, tops, instead of 20 minutes per student. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.