Friday, September 21, 2012

It's been a long damn day...

I had a doctor's appointment this morning.  Then, it was off to Sam's Club, and then home, where we fed the kids, dosed them both with Benedryl (pixie was complaining that her nose was hot, and her mouth & throat hurt; imp was complaining of a headache), and got them down for a nap.  Got some stuff done for my classes, then Odysseus was leaving for work, and the kids were back up. 

I think this is one of the first chances I've had today to relax.

I love my kids, but when they get to feeling bad, they pretty much demand 100% of my attention.  Each. 

I'm glad they're both asleep, now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.