Saturday, September 29, 2012

An encouraging sign...

I've been putting the pixie on the potty chair before bath time every night.  Tonight, I poured some warm water over her while I was running the bath.  The potty needed the dust rinsed out, so I figured it couldn't hurt, and might help. 

She didn't go then, but after playing in the water for half an hour, she said, "Get out, go pee-pee?" 

And it took a few minutes, but she did.  A lot.  And got praised.  A lot.  And got peanut butter chips and white chocolate chips.  Tomorrow, she gets to pick out a new toy. 

She'll be 22 months old on Thursday. 

2 comments:

  1. Outstanding! Boo just finished up potty training this summer, so I know how frustrating it can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imp stays dry while he's awake, but he's four as of next Saturday. I'm proud of both of them.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.