Monday, September 10, 2012

Mild flu

I'm guessing that's what the pixie had/has.  She's feeling better, but I got sick yesterday, and that's what it feels like. 

On the plus side, my grading is nearly done for the next couple days, at least.  I've still got the weekend's blogs, but that won't take too long--maybe two or three hours this evening, barring a massive Blackboard slowdown (again).  I'll have some discussion board grading due, Tuesday midnight, that I'll be grading Wednesday morning while I collect papers emailed to me.  Thursday and Friday I'll be grading papers. 

Pray for my sanity and patience (or send positive thoughts, if you're not the praying type).  Given the quality of work I've seen so far, I'm going to need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.