Saturday, September 15, 2012

I really wish I'd not given in with regards to having a television...

There's very little on suitable for toddlers, especially not on Saturdays.  Beyond that, I'm getting really damn tired of The Muppet Show, The Lion King, and various DVDs of Thomas and Friends. 

Hell, I'm getting tired of the TV being on at all.  Because it's on all the time

I have to admit, I'd rather watch The Muppet Show (which is currently playing for the pixie), no matter how tired of it I am, than grade papers.  It's making it impossible to focus on what I'm supposed to be doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.