Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wow...

Grumpy Bastard got Pendragon Resurgent to beta read last night, at around 10:00 pm CDT.  He's already gotten feedback to me--the email landed in my inbox at 6:30 am. 

I think that's one of the fastest turn-around times I've seen yet--the last beta reader that did that didn't sleep that night. 

Since TinCan Assassin moved up here to a place five blocs from mine, I'm just going to print a copy for him, and one for his wife, after I correct what Grumpy Bastard spotted. 

4 comments:

  1. Reading: It's like dreaming with your eyes open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't sleep, but it's not a big deal. I work nights, and was blessed with a slow-ish shift. And your writing is just that entertaining. Please keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.