Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What's with the need to migrate?

Why in the world do my kids seem to feel the need to wander pointlessly around?  Up the hall, down the hall, up the hall, down the hall, up the hall to detour into the living room and circle around staring at me, back to the hall and up and down some more.

It's driving me to distraction.  And I cannot afford distraction until after I've got grades turned in on Monday. 

I swear I'm tempted to put a harness and tether on them, and tie them to one of the front porch posts, like one of the neighbors a couple of blocks away has done to their Samoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.