Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I hate online forms.

There are instructions for enrolling kids into the school we're putting the kids into on the school's website.  A few pages of online forms to fill out.

I can't get the pixie enrolled.  I follow the instructions...and all I see is the info for the imp's enrollment, which is already done.

I am beyond frustrated at this point.

Update: It's not me.  Well, it is, but not entirely my fault.  For some weird reason, their computer system has flubbed up because I enrolled the kids at different times, instead of both at once, because I wasn't anticipating putting the pixie into preschool this fall.  Until I got my classes assigned, and Odysseus enrolled in his.

So it's not just my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.