Monday, November 26, 2012

One step closer...

I remembered recently that we have a HP printer/scanner combo, one we didn't have much use for, that we'd put into storage.  So, I asked Odysseus to go get it from the storage unit today.  I've scanned in the cover art that my friend created. 

I'm not entirely sure that I'm happy with it.  It's really rough, and feels unfinished.   Odysseus says he's going to see if he can find some photo editing software this evening or tomorrow.  I'll play with it a bit, and see if I can't smooth out the rough edges a bit.

If all else fails, I'll scrap it, and figure something else out.

Once I have the cover art done, though, I'll be walking The Godshead through the CreateSpace/kindle publishing process.  I'll post an announcement (and a link to it) when I've published it.

1 comment:

  1. I have a fulll suite of PhotoShop if i can lend a hand Ms. H.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.