Friday, November 2, 2012

I'm forever grading papers...

I gave my students two extra days to get their papers turned in to me (and gave myself two extra days to get caught up and rest from it), but the extra days are over.  I've had eight turned in, and I'm expecting about twelve or fourteen more. 

Sometime next week, I'll have revisions for my Comp I class's second paper coming in. 

It seems like it never ends.  Like I never have time where I'm not grading something.  And that can FTFO.  Especially because it means I don't have the time to play with my kids as much as I, and they, would like, and I don't have the patience to deal with the whining and misbehavior that disappointment causes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.