Thursday, November 15, 2012

Further fallout from failed philosophies

Next year, the Affordable Care Act will come into all its Orwellian effect.  The Bush tax cuts will phase out. 

So, what's happening? 

Layoffs.  And more layoffs.  Most of which were in states that helped keep those policies in place

I am not happy that people have lost their jobs, especially not heading into winter, and Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I feel really sad for the kids that are going to be adversely affected by this. 

As for their parents...well, they're learning a hard lesson.  Stupid should hurt.

5 comments:

  1. It could happen to any of us, but I'm not gonna get upset that it's happening more (so far) in these big union states like PA and OH where the voter fraud was rampant and supported by big unions. Piss on those people. Since the working tax payer pays for them regardless anymore, I hope it happens to them more.

    Texas isn't a union state, so my sympathies to those folks.

    decisions have consequences, especially elections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When times got tough in 2007 and 2008, the government ( Obama made sure that GM and Chrysler got big payouts) made sure the unions got taken care of while the non-union worker got the shaft.

      Delete
    2. Kids can't vote. I feel sorry for them. As for the rest, like I said: stupid should hurt.

      It seems, looking at the numbers, that it does, sometimes.

      Delete
  2. Frankly, I'm kind of glad kids can't vote. I think about my understanding of politics and how government worked when I was eight years old....and my parents actually tried to teach me about how it really worked. If kids could vote we'd have 80% tax on anyone over 30 and free candy distributed every Friday.

    That said, adults who act like they're kids and the government is Santa Claus, and as a result endanger their kids' futures....they can FTFO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I feel sorry for the kids that are going to be hit with the fallout for their parents' bad decisions.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.