Thursday, November 29, 2012

I can't believe I didn't think of it sooner.

I wasn't...completely happy with the cover art for The Godshead that my friend created.  It felt half-finished, to me, at least.  I got it scanned in, and played with Microsoft's picture editor (very basic), and couldn't get it much better than it was.  I tried Paint.  Nothing doing.

Then, I copied and pasted the image into Word.  And played with Word's photo editing tools.

And fixed my cover.

I'm going to put it through the CreateSpace/Kindle process tomorrow afternoon, after I talk to a couple of our local, independent booksellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.