Sunday, November 4, 2012

The kids have been better than I was expecting.

The imp was positively angelic, for him, all morning.  Even asked to go pee-pee while we were out at lunch, instead of going just enough to relieve the worst of the pressure, then telling us "I catch self," thinking that going and cutting it off is okay.  (We've been trying to break him of that, apparently successfully). 

The pixie is, I think, teething again.  She's got the last four molars still trying to come through.  She's been cranky and impossible, today.

I, on the other hand, came down with a splitting headache about fifteen minutes after the imp woke up from his nap.  No, I don't think they caused it.  I don't know what caused it. 

So, I am currently lying down in our bedroom, typing this with my eyes closed, and enjoying the smell of freshly shot guns and Hoppe's No. 9 (one of the guns gets stripped down, Windexed, then cleaned immediately--its ammo is corrosive). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.