Sunday, November 11, 2012

I love cold, rainy days...

...when I can stay inside and watch the rain come down between turning pages and sips off coffee.

Sadly, with a puppy needing walked every few hours, I can't just stay inside.  And with two kids running around, screaming, and pounding each other, I can't afford to get lost in a good book. 

At least it's also a good excuse for ham and cheese sandwiches and potato soup.*

As for the rest--right now, the kids and husband are down for a nap, the pup is in her kennel cage, and I'm going to go get another cup of coffee.

*Interesting point of fact: you can use dehydrated hash browns, as long as you soak them in hot water, drain it, then follow the recipe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.