Monday, November 12, 2012

Semester is flying past

We're starting week 13, this week, out of 16 weeks plus finals.  Next week is Thanksgiving Break--a two day week, with a five day weekend.  The two following weeks are it

I can't wait.  I love teaching, but I really need to figure out what the hell is wrong with me (why I keep getting down or sick--or both) and recalibrate my work schedule.  I've fallen behind on my blog grading, my housework, and my writing.  If I'm not depressed, I'm sick, and if I'm not sick, one or both of the kids are, or Odysseus is, or something.

I need the five weeks without having to think about classes to figure out what the hell is wrong.  And to set up a schedule of habits to try to get into again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.