Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I am an idiot.

I picked up papers today.  Got 'em graded.  I'm going to be picking up more papers on Friday. 

Between now and then, I have two weeks' worth of blog posts (and however many make-up posts were written for half credit) to grade.

I stupidly went to visit my mother today.  And the kids were really acting up.  The imp started pretty early this morning, and just kept escalating the bad behavior.  I don't have any clue why. 

The pixie had an excuse--she's teething, teething hard.  She's having a lot of pain with the last four teeth trying to come in.  Even in the empty spots where I can't even feel tooth buds, the gums are hot and swollen. 

What I should have done was sent the kids up and begged off. 

Because I'm too beat to focus my brain enough to read student blogs, much less assign points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.