Monday, May 21, 2012

Fair warning: more than half of us are armed.

Ran across a news story, just a few minutes ago.  I am just a bit exercised about it.  Apparently, the New Black Panthers have been flapping their pie-holes, and expelling what should be coming out the other end.  Threats and racist slurs, mostly.  But I'm going to respond to each statement from the top of the news story.

There will be invective, and some racial slurs thrown back at the...individual who made the statements, and to all of his fellow intestinal parasites that were in the crowd, going crazy.







“I love white-on white-crime, because that is the best crime.”

Then why are you fucking niggers so fucking busy killing each other?  The black on black crime rate is far higher than white on white, despite still being a minority in the country.

“I hate the g*ddamn white man, woman, and child, grandma, aunt, uncle, Pappa Billy Bob, and whoever else.”

That's nice, princess.  We hate you, too. 

“You should be thankful we’re not running around here hanging crackers by nooses and all that kind of stuff — yet, yet, yet”

 

He has a “wet dream about killing the g*ddamn cracker.”

And riot police often use fire hoses to clear out the vermin...no one will notice if someone's panties are damp with something besides water.

“We don’t allow faggots and lesbians” in the New Black Panther Army

Now, there's some class--and shows just how much "tolerance" minorities have for each other.

Envisions a world where every black person is “ready to bang on this cracker”



Wants to take over neighborhoods “block by block” so “crackers…or even the developer” would be scared to come into them

Ain't happening anywhere except cities with gun-control assholes in charge, or on the coasts where they're in charge everywhere. 

“We’re taught to send this cracker to the cemetery… so kiss ‘em goodbye”

You've given us warning.  Your warning will come in the form of a small piece of lead handed to you at high velocity...if you survive it.  You fucking coward nigger.  Bring. It. On.

My first response to something that makes me nervous is violence.  My first response to something that actively scares or hurts me is to try to kill it.  It's taken a lot of time, thought, and effort to re-train myself not to react that way in non-physical confrontations.  I've never bothered to retrain away from that reaction for physical confrontations. 

The New Black Panthers are making me nervous.  If they had a serious presence in my city, I'd be downright frightened. 

Guess what my reaction would be.

10 comments:

  1. And they wonder why I have an AK clone...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one, too. And I'm better with it than I am with the gun I made a bullet-smiley with. I can put all 30 rounds inside the 10 ring a fifty yards.

      I do even better with Odysseus's AR-15. Better still with my Mauser .308.

      I'm a rifle girl. The bigger the bullet, the better I like it.

      Delete
  2. They've been around along time Ms. H. Not near as violent as they were in the 60s. Met some real winners in Vietnam, long ago/far away. I do think they are making a new power play - sparked primarily by Holder's response to their voter intimidation deal Pittsburgh if memory serves. It's going to be a long, hot and nasty summer Ms. H, leading up to the election. We'll just have to see if the wheels come off. Keep 'em locked and loaded Ma'mam, locked and loaded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only reason they're not as violent as they were in the '60's is because they're comfortable and complacent. Take away their welfare payouts and SNAP and see what happens.

      I have no doubt that that's what's going to quietly happen this summer. October at the latest.

      Delete
  3. Their 'hay day' was in the 60's--Oakland (CA) was not a good place for white folks!

    However, there was Angela Davis--I was a 'fan' of hers but my natural hair was bigger than hers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I far prefer seeing the real hair over the weaves, extensions, flat-ironed, shaved, oily crap you see now. Yes, it's different from pretty much everything else out there, but "normal" is what you are when no one else is looking.

      Delete
  4. Just a couple more thoughts on this topic. As opposed to the "long hot summer" of '67 when the vast majority of unrest in the inner city was composed of the black community - that can not be said today. The Black Panthers represent a single, focused portion of the "anger" against whites and those considered Uncle Toms. Obama, and the Democrat Party, have been relentlessly fanning the anger against the "1%" as well. While I believe the OWS movement is pretty much dead, the anger and frustration growing among all those at the lower rungs of the financial ladder is growing geometrically. I believe this summer we will see the "poor community" physically attack the "rich community" - true physical attacks on those areas of cities and the suburbs that are viewed as wealthy.

    The threat is much, much broader than anything represented by the Black Panthers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything I said above still applies. Doesn't matter who's doing the attacking, they will be dealt with.

      Delete
  5. Well done. Like you I say, bring it on. I carry damn near 24/7. I knew I liked you for a reason...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 24/7, at home or out, in the house or outside. It's part of getting dressed in the morning, and goes in my bathrobe pocket after I'm in my PJs.

      If anyone asks me what I'm afraid of, I can safely answer...not a damn thing except failing to protect my kids.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.