Friday, April 12, 2013

YAY!!!

I got a phone call from Lowe's a bit ago--they set up to deliver my new cabinets next week.  So, within about two weeks, I'll have my kitchen remodel done. 

Odysseus has admitted that he probably can't take the cabinets out himself, not even with help.  On days he's got off, he's so tired and sore he can't do much beyond help me watch the kids.  So, Monday, Odysseus is going to be calling around looking for contractors to take the old cabinets out. 

It's going to be so very nice to have half again the storage I've got, with cabinets that aren't crumbling at the bottom of the bottom cabinets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.