Monday, April 1, 2013

Thanks and welcome

I have been remiss--I missed a new follower who clicked the button who knows how long ago. 

Bienvenidos a Jose Ramon Santana Vasquez, who happens to be an educator and writer in Spain.  I'm sorry I missed seeing you for God only knows how long.  I'd offer cookies, but my kitchen is sort of out of commission for the time being.  The best I can offer is coffee.

Also, thanks and welcome to Miss K, from over at MissK's World.  I'd offer to let you pick what you wanted to shoot out of our collection, but with the current ammo shortage, I'm kind of hoarding what we've got.  I can, however, offer a cup of coffee.

2 comments:

  1. I will gladly take that coffee :-)
    And thank you for the mention, much appreciated ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Coffee's fresh ground and fresh made and strong enough to sit up and slap you. In other words, exactly what's needed to make it through a long day, if that's what you're facing.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.