Monday, April 22, 2013

Sometimes...

...being a parent flat sucks. 

The kids attempted to get up at six thirty this morning.  And threw tantrums about going back to bed until it was time to get up.  Since they got up half an hour earlier than was acceptable...they had to stay put for a half an hour after the earliest I let them get up.

But there was no way I was going to be able to go back to sleep.  So I've been up since they woke me up. 

Other than that, I can safely say that I also really hate having to play referee when they're fighting...like they've been doing so much lately.

But they're so cute, so often--if embarrassing.*

*Imp went to the men's room with Daddy, over the weekend.  And loudly announced that both he and Daddy have a penis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.