Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Breakfast of champions

The pixie refused her usual--pancakes and sausage--and asked for Cheerios.  So, she has a paper bowl full of honey-nut cheerios sitting on the table.  She's eaten a bit over half of the 2/3 cup I dumped in the bowl.

I've just finished a cup of coffee, and am considering another one. 

We've got a lot to do over the next couple of days.  I need to get Lowes called, since I'm now halfway to awake.  Odysseus needs to call his parents and arrange to pick up the imp.  We need to hit Sam's Club today or tomorrow, and see if we can find some take-out drink cups for the kids to use until we get our kitchen put back together.  And some of the styrofoam leftovers containers. 

I also need to get my stuff put back into the top cabinets. 

Last (and least important), I have grading to do.  

In the meantime, though, I'm going to go grab another cup of coffee.  I'm still not awake enough to do anything truly productive, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.