Saturday, April 20, 2013

Two more weeks.

I only have to deal with this bullshit class for two more weeks.  Then, I will shake the virtual dust from my feet, and ignore all communications from students once grades are turned in. 

Their first major paper was due week 10.  Of a fifteen week semester.  And the course designer had three more semi-major assignments added to be due the last few weeks, one of which was a major research project with group work, a Power Point presentation, and a ten page essay.  Which left NO TIME for that last paper. 

Yeah...somebody was sniffing glue.  I dropped the last paper.  The students don't need to deal with it, and I don't need the added pressure. 

Monday starts week 14.  I've got their presentations due next week, with their research paper due the next Monday (and I'll be scrambling to get them all graded as soon as possible).  The last day of classes is May 3.  Any revisions are due on that day.  And I will be turning in grades promptly on Sunday morning before Finals Week starts.

I am so ready to flush this turd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.