Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ya know...

I've graded two groups' power point presentations so far, and I've got to say this:

They look about as good as the professionally done ones I've seen in the HR Diversity/Sensitivity/Collegiality training. 

Yes, I have seen better, but since these are as good as what we're forced to attend as a job training exercise, I'm giving them As.

Though, I will admit this: part of the grade is because I just don't give a shit about this assignment.  I don't think it's a good one, and I don't think it's teaching the kids any more than those training seminars did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.