Monday, April 8, 2013

Heh.

Somehow, I think Vladimir Putin doesn't mind the Femen protests--actually, he said he liked the most recent, topless protests.  Even if he didn't, I don't think he could identify the girls protesting in a lineup: "I didn’t make out whether they were blondes, chestnut-haired or brunettes."

But yeah--like any red blooded male (and no one can deny that he, unlike King Putt, is definitely a red blooded male), he does like boobies.  Don't believe me?  Look at the expression:

4 comments:

  1. I think I need to see that pic from another angle... For artistic reasons, of course...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure. Judging the symmetry and aesthetics is an artistic reason.

      Delete
  2. I saw that picture earlier in the day and the face reminds me of Dr. Evil from Austin Powers. It makes me laugh. As does his quote about not really remembering what color any of the young ladies' hair was. I wonder why that might be, Mr. Putin? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you honestly tell your misses what color the young lady's hair was, if your misses wasn't standing next to you?

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.