Monday, March 4, 2013

seven more weeks

Semester is short, this Spring.  Some genius realized that, with Fall Break, Spring semester was a few days longer than Fall, and FUBARed the schedule for classes.

I, on the other hand, am thankful.  The PTB at the university don't pay me enough to "teach" a template class where I do nothing but grade busy work.  My classes that I designed didn't have a lot of busy work.  And I taught.  I didn't just supervise and grade, like this setup forces me to do.  Every week, as we went along, a lot of my students needed the course adapted a little bit for each class. 

I can't do that with this BS class. 

They aren't paying me enough for this.  My grading has more than quadrupled, my pay has stayed the same, and I don't get to do the fun stuff. 

I am so looking forward to semester ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.