Thursday, March 21, 2013

Been busy, today.

Got up with the kids a bit earlier this morning.  The pixie was freezing, and the imp was cold and claimed to have had a bad dream (he claims that every morning, so I don't exactly put much stock in it, short of him screaming and crying when he tells me "I had scary dream!").  Managed to down a cup of coffee, then got to work unloading and reloading the dishwasher.  Then, I picked up and vacuumed the living room and hall.  Then, I washed the dog.  We've got more snow, and sleet, for the rest of the week, and the first part of next week.  So, I was planning to let her romp in the house for a while. 

She promptly crapped on the floor. 

She's spent the day in her kennel.

I spent most of the day unloading the top cabinets, and arranging the stuff we use the most on wire shelves on the kitchen table.  I've got most of it done, but still have a lot more to do, including figuring out where best to store the stuff we've unloaded until we get our new cabinets in.

I'm just a bit beat...and there's still more I'd like to get done before bed. 

Contrary to rumor, I am not hunting the lying sacks of fur that claimed Spring was going to start early.  I am, however, open to taking a groundhog that someone else has shot and turning it into dinner tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.