Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Not enjoying the week, or looking forward to the weekend.

Why?  Because my classes' first paper is due on Friday, and I'm getting tons of stupid questions--ones I've already answered in the announcements--about OH MY GOD!!  I DON'T HAVE THE RUBRIC SAVED!!!  WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO??? 

I don't have the patience right now to refer the stupid to the announcement with my rubric, nor to remind said stupid that I've already said I won't be using that one, so they need to ignore it.  I also don't have the patience to be polite about the intelligence of the course designer.  Or about Blackboard for taking that ability away from the instructors.

My classes would have finished their third paper before Spring Break, and be working on their final, researched persuasive paper--at least the ones I designed.

My classes next semester will be working even faster, since they won't be blogging all semester.

It doesn't help that I'm dealing with this with a fucking migraine.  And nothing is doing more than taking the edge off of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.