Sunday, March 24, 2013

I like salad.

I like it as a side dish, or as a base for some kind of meat (shredded ham, bacon, or tuna salad on a bed of lettuce is pretty good.  Shrimp or chicken on a salad is also good.).  That said, I also don't mind if the packager irradiates the snot out of any salad I eat, or I'll make my own.  I know what kind of nastiness creeps in uncooked food. 

Too bad the Brits don't think about anything other than "OMG!!! Radiation BAD!!!!"  Otherwise, they wouldn't have to be alerted to the fact that they're more likely to get food poisoning from packaged, ready-to-eat salad than they are a heart attack from burgers. 

Salad is not a meal.  Salad is what the main course eats.

4 comments:

  1. These modern Brits are disgusting. No way they would win were they to fight their hereditary enemies today. They are even worse than we colonists in allowing the hand of nanny state politricks to own them.

    I say a pox on the lot! Anyway, no worries, soon the imported Moslims will outbreed the clumsy white devils and THEY will soon push the queen overboard.

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They kinda exported the genetics that were unwilling to be controlled, didn't they?

      Delete
    2. Can you even picture these moderns standing up to Uncle Adolph? I cannot! See how time warps the minds of Europe's greatest drug lords.

      HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

      Winston

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.