Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"Mama, help!"

"My teenis* is sticking out, and I can't make it go back!" 

(It had fallen out of his y-fronts inside his sweats, and he couldn't get it fixed on his own.  This happened before I'd taken my first sip of coffee this morning.)

I'm so glad to have my boy home.  He went to Grandma and Grandpa's on Friday night, with the intention that Odysseus would pick him up Sunday morning...but Sunday morning, we had near-whiteout conditions and a hard, north wind that would have been a murderous crosswind.  He got home yesterday morning. 

The pixie is glad he's home, too--she really missed him.  I'm pretty sure he's glad to be home.

*If you can't figure it out, it's because you've not been around a small boy still learning to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.