Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I've had ESL students with a stronger comprehension of the language.

I've been explaining, in various terms and levels of frustration, two things to the admin pukes that are fucking my students over:

1.  The class is not well-designed for an online course for working students who are also taking other classes.

2. The course site is not permitting me to make corrections, or make items available to students--after I hit "submit," it reverts to how it was before I tried to make things work.

I get back "Well, maybe you just don't know how to work the platform controls.  Why don't you come in, and we'll teach you how to use the features?"




I swear, these people shouldn't even be permitted to sweep floors.  They're so fucking stupid that they'd be a danger to themselves and others with even a whisk broom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.