Saturday, January 19, 2013

I think...

...I think I'm not getting through tonight's irritations before bedtime without a stiff drink after both kids are in bed.  I'm about halfway through the syllabus--I had to go back to the beginning and go through a lot more carefully, line by line.  I found that the stupid twat who put the course together isn't careful in proofreading the shit she foisted off on everyone who is going to teach this crap course after this.  No, there aren't any blatant misspellings, but there are incomplete and/or grammatically incorrect sentences, and there are wrong words--correctly spelled, but wrong. 

I'm sure the eight page course outline isn't going to be any better.

6 comments:

  1. And she probably gets paid way more than you do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since she's the "master teacher," she does.

      Delete
    2. Considering her Rate My Professor rating is much lower than mine (and my department head has implied that her teacher evaluations done by her classes is even worse), I protest her initial description as "master teacher." She isn't.

      Delete
  2. Everyone's gotta believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that plan got turned on its head. I wound up with heartburn before the imp went to bed.

      I give up. I think I'll just go to bed and read a book. Quiet luxury, for me.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.