Friday, January 25, 2013

IF...

...and ONLY if, a school district does this, might I consider sending my children to public school. 

Of course, the school also has to have other things in place to ensure my children are also held to a high enough academic standard; to be willing to work with me, rather than against me, in ensuring their safety and education; and to not enforce silly zero-tolerance bullshit where plastic cutlery in lunches, and/or fighting to defend themselves from bullies is concerned.

However, since none of that is likely, my children are definitely going to be home schooled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.