Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Goals...

This week, I've managed to get a lot done.  I got that abortion of an online course realigned to as close to good as it can possibly get--which took the entire weekend, and all day yesterday, working as fast as I could around taking care of the kids.

I still have a lot to do--busywork grading for my class, and getting into grading one  of my colleague's two classes. 

I want to get that done before the end of tomorrow, so that I'm caught up.

Other than that...I want to get the unused end of the hall bathroom (which will be converted into a walk-in closet for the master bedroom...eventually) cleared out, and a closet rod (or two) put in for our clothes, since our closet is unusable because of a water heater living in it. 

I also want to get the master bedroom decluttered as much as we can.  I need my books back.  We had three five-shelf bookcases, one six-shelf, one four-shelf one three-shelf, and two three foot wide two-shelf bookcases, all stacked two layers deep of books.  When the kids came, we had no room for the books, and they had to go into storage.  I miss my books.  And I won't mind sleeping in a library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.