Friday, January 11, 2013

I hate disciplining my children.

I woke up this morning to find that the imp or the pixie had pulled down the white noise machine.  I caught the imp with it last night, and he got punished.  He knows he's not supposed to mess with it.  I know that he understands that, because this morning when I came out of the bedroom, he glanced up from where he was playing with it, then jumped up and ran for the living room as hard as he could.

I don't like having to discipline the kids.  So my morning has started off on a worse footing than usual. 

I love them far too much to let that stop me, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.