Wednesday, May 28, 2014

...still no word.

It's been a bit more than a week since the imp's second kindergarten screening at the private school we wanted to get him into.  We have no further word on whether or not he's actually in.

I'm praying really hard that he is.  I really, really am. 

In the meantime, I'm working with him, his father is working with him, and we're going to be sending him to a couple of K-prep summer camps.  And I'm trying to keep hoping for the good results, so that he isn't shunted into public school due to his intense need to socialize with other kids. 

2 comments:

  1. I honestly feel for you. I remember well the worry and heart ache associated with children that age. I am sure going through it with my two took ten years off the end of my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Odysseus is going to go get him scheduled for the pre-K workshop, and ask what's going on today.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.