Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sorry...

I got so busy trying to help Odysseus study for his last final yesterday* and working on "Bar Tabs" that I simply couldn't think of anything to write for y'all.  And there was nothing in the news that sparked any ideas, so there went that. 

I'll try to do better today.  After I finish my coffee. 

*Odysseus studied all day until time to work on Saturday, and all day Sunday, and he pulled an A on the final and in the class as a whole.  I couldn't be prouder of him.  I rode herd on the kids and kept him supplied with something to drink yesterday.  I'll probably do the same today, until it's time for the imp's Kindergarten assessment. 

4 comments:

  1. Real life trumps blogging... So don't worry about it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life, at the moment, is not always fun, and quite often frustrating. I'd rather be writing.

      Delete

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.