Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I'm up, I'm up!

So, about 5:30, the pixie woke me up screaming.  She woke up from a bad dream (probably caused by fever).  I got everything fixed, got her settled, and back to bed.  And I went back to bed.  And tossed.  And turned.  And finally got back to sleep about half an hour later.

And a few minutes ago, she started screaming crying again.  This time, right outside the bedroom door.  She was really, really thirsty, something I'm not very surprised about, and am very encouraging of, since she didn't really drink much yesterday.

But...the kids get up at seven, seven thirty at the latest.  And I'm so very wide awake that I'd get to sleep just as I had to get up with them.  And that just seems beyond futile and frustrating.

So...I'm up.  And waiting on a phone call from the doctor's office to let me know what's going on with my daughter, and what to do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.