Friday, July 6, 2012

I don't want a nurse shark!

I've had an awful migraine all day, today.  Complete with nausea, which is rare, for me.  So, I've spent most of the day back in the bedroom laying flat so that my stomach doesn't decide that I don't need anything in it, really. 

I came out and sat in the recliner, laid all the way back, so that I could let my new laptop recharge while I finished up some work (it's got about a 4 hour battery life--not bad, but work took me about five or so hours to complete, since the distance learning platform is so f#*&ing slow). 

And all of a sudden, the pixie launches herself over the arm of the chair, open mouth leading, right at my right breast.

No, she didn't bite, but I had no idea she was there to start with, and usually when she gets on an "I want to nurse, now" kick, she asks, and yanks at my shirt.  She's never just snuck up on me and launched herself, mouth first, right at the goal. 

Yeah, it's funny now, but she startled the hell out of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.