Sunday, December 9, 2012

Small things...

I haven't really been able to listen to music much, lately.  The kids are usually either too busy screaming for me to hear it, or watching Tom & Jerry, or PBS morning cartoon programming.  I haven't had a pair of headphones since a mouse chewed the cord in two about four inches from the plug.

Three nights ago, I found a much older set of headphones.  They still work--work well, actually--but are old enough that the foam covers have disintegrated. 

But having headphones means I can listen to music for the rest of the afternoon, even while the kids are watching their stuff.

That makes me happy.

Even better?  That nagging headache is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.