Monday, December 3, 2012

Progress!

Laundry is half done.  Four loads, with another two to go.  I'd have gotten at least one more load in by now, but I didn't hear the dryer buzzer go off with the first load, largely because it had been turned off

The kitchen is much better, too.  I put the last of Odysseus's Monster energy drinks (he prefers the iced tea lemonade flavor) in the fridge from the flat of them on the floor.

I'm well on the way to having the back room cleared out enough to use as a pantry for my canned goods.

I'm putting together another Sam's Club list.  My sister has asked for a bag of sugar--a ten pound bag of sugar from Sam's costs about a dollar more than the slightly-under-five pound bags at Wal-Mart.  I just wish I had storage for one of the 25 pound bags--that sucker is under $15.  I'm planning on getting another bag of flour: winter = baking weather.  I'm in the mood to get stocked up to make cookies.  I may get some jars for jar cakes.  It'd be nice to have baked goodies during the summer without  having to turn on the oven.

I'm beat.  But I feel like I accomplished something, today, beyond keeping myself from obsessively checking on my sales figures on The Godshead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, folks. A hundred plus spam comments in an hour equals moderation on older posts, so until further notice...you're gonna have to wait for your comments to be approved before they show up.